Monday, May 31, 2010

The Well

Today the well was finally opened. I sat down and realized that I have nothing hanging over my head: no classes to prepare for, no papers to grade, no meetings to attend. So I ran up to my computer to write.

And I did.

Oh, I've been writing all along, but not like today. The pictures were vivid in my head, and I was in the world. My world. It was so liberating, so wonderful.

So happy summer everyone. I know it isn't even June yet (tomorrow), but happy summer anyway. Do you remember that feeling you had as a kid when school was out? Grab onto that memory and enjoy life.

--Gabi

Books I'm reading now:
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Rogue in my Arms by Celeste Bradley

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Im Gloria...well, i dont know where write so Im writing here.

    I won your book in a larissa's contest (http://www.larissaslife.com/).
    I wanna say you that 'wish list' is arrived with a lovely bookmark! Thank you so much...I look foward to read it!!
    Thank you again, LOL

    ReplyDelete