- I believe everyone has the right to their own opinions, but too many people don't know what an opinion really is. You don't have the right to ignore facts just because you don't like them.
- I believe no one should aggrandize themselves at the expense of others.
- I believe life is not fair, but that doesn't mean there isn't joy in it.
- I believe celebrities have the right to keep their lives private if they choose. However, even if they go public, I believe I don't want to hear about it. Entertain me. That's enough.
- I believe vanilla is better than chocolate, umbrella drinks are better than wine, and books are better than movies. (Hey, this is my list. You want to make your own? Leave a comment)
- I believe laughter works miracles.
- I believe that just being human comes with responsibilities.
- I believe space is scary. (I hate the idea of Earth floating in a vastness coldness. The moon in the sky during daylight hours freaks me out when I see it because that's when I see the universe and I don't want to.)
- I believe dark humor can be really funny.
- I believe that people are not created equal. Some people are smarter, or faster, or prettier, or stronger. But that doesn't make anyone better than anyone else.
- I believe my book is just as valid as your book. (Or movie or song or TV show)
- I believe you can judge a book by its cover. But that doesn't mean your judgment is correct.
- I believe you can always learn something and should.
- I believe the day I stop dreaming is the day I should die.
- I believe this list has gone on long enough...for now.
Books I'm reading now:
American Gods by Neil Gaiman