- Finish the Work-In-Progress rough draft and get it to my agent. I'm almost there. Only about a hundred pages to go. (If you're interested, the working title is MYSTIC)
- Plan to get the word out there for the April release of WISHFUL THINKING. I have some contest ideas and giveaway thoughts, as well as some advertising ideas too.
- Somehow promote my kindle book, Temptation's Warrior.
- Come up with more original ideas for my blogs. You all must be getting sick of me constantly writing about why I like genre fiction.
- Remember to take more time for myself and my health. I have got to walk my dogs more (don't worry, there are two others in my household who take them out too).
- Enjoy not working the day job.
- Worry about Amazon numbers.
- Compare myself to other author friends. Because the way I view things, I always come out on the short end.
- Edit in my head as I write the rough draft. That's what revision is for.
- Drive myself crazy with the things I have no control over.
- Tell myself my writing and ideas aren't worthy.
- Be so hard on myself.
- Make impossible lists.
If you didn't know I was neurotic before, you do now.
Books I'm reading now:
The Marked Son by Shea Berkley
American Gods by Neil Gaiman