Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's almost that time...

Just a little over a month until the release of Wishful Thinking and I'm getting blog appearances set up. Which is good, but now I also have to write them. I really do take the effort to come up with new content for each blog, but sometimes I wonder how many different ways I can write about the magical world I created in my series. The world of an author is weird because I have completed another manuscript that has nothing to do with my fairy godmothers, have started work on yet another, am updating and expanding the self-pubbed ebook to Nook and other formats, and Wishful hasn't even come out yet. Sometimes, it's hard to remember what I wrote about.

But I don't want to sound as if I'm complaining because I'm excited. I do love to reach out to readers. I love to interact and hear from them, or just know that I'm out there and maybe someone is reading what I have to say. That I'm touching a life (Not that I think I'm having some profound influence on someone; just touching them, in a non-creepy, non-tactile way). It was the same feeling I got from teaching--I was a part of someone's life and that made me feel good.

Makes me feel a little more worthwhile.

--Gabi

Books I'm reading now:
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
Genuine Lies by Nora Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment